wp_unschedule_event ( $timestamp, $hook, $args = array(), $wp_error = false )
- (int) timestamp Unix timestamp (UTC) of the event.
- (string) hook Action hook of the event.
- (array) args Optional. Array containing each separate argument to pass to the hook's callback function. Although not passed to a callback, these arguments are used to uniquely identify the event, so they should be the same as those used when originally scheduling the event. Default empty array.
- (bool) wp_error Optional. Whether to return a WP_Error on failure. Default false.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (bool|WP_Error) True if event successfully unscheduled. False or WP_Error on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Unschedule a previously scheduled event.The $timestamp and $hook parameters are required so that the event can be