wp_get_scheduled_event ( $hook, $args = array(), $timestamp = null )
- (string) hook Action hook of the event.
- (array) args Optional. Array containing each separate argument to pass to the hook's callback function. Although not passed to a callback, these arguments are used to uniquely identify the event, so they should be the same as those used when originally scheduling the event.
- (int|null) timestamp Optional. Unix timestamp (UTC) of the event. If not specified, the next scheduled event is returned.
- (object|bool) The event object. False if the event does not exist.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieve a scheduled event.Retrieve the full event object for a given event, if no timestamp is specified the next
scheduled event is returned.