wp_schedule_single_event ( $timestamp, $hook, $args = array() )
- (int) $timestamp Unix timestamp (UTC) for when to next run the event.
- (string) $hook Action hook to execute when the event is run.
- (array) $args Optional. Array containing each separate argument to pass to the hook's callback function.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (bool) True if event successfully scheduled. False for failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Schedules an event to run only once.
Schedules a hook which will be triggered by WordPress at the specified time.
The action will trigger when someone visits your WordPress site if the scheduled
time has passed.
Note that scheduling an event to occur within 10 minutes of an existing event
with the same action hook will be ignored unless you pass unique
for each scheduled event.
Use wp_next_scheduled() to prevent duplicate events.
Use wp_schedule_event() to schedule a recurring event.