wp_reschedule_event ( $timestamp, $recurrence, $hook, $args = array() )
- (int) $timestamp Unix timestamp (UTC) for when to next run the event.
- (string) $recurrence How often the event should subsequently recur. See wp_get_schedules() for accepted values.
- (string) $hook Action hook to execute when the event is run.
- (array) $args Optional. Array containing each separate argument to pass to the hook's callback function.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (bool) True if event successfully rescheduled. False for failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Reschedules a recurring event.