wp_reschedule_event ( $timestamp, $recurrence, $hook, $args = array() )
- (int) timestamp Unix timestamp (UTC) for when the event was scheduled.
- (string) recurrence How often the event should subsequently recur. See wp_get_schedules() for accepted values.
- (string) hook Action hook to execute when the event is run.
- (array) args Optional. Array containing arguments to pass to the hook's callback function. Each value in the array is passed to the callback as an individual parameter. The array keys are ignored. Default: empty array.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (bool) True if event successfully rescheduled. False for failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Reschedules a recurring event.Mainly for internal use, this takes the time stamp of a previously run
recurring event and reschedules it for its next run.
To change upcoming scheduled events, use wp_schedule_event() to
change the recurrence frequency.