wp_next_scheduled ( $hook, $args = array() )
- (string) hook Action hook of the event.
- (array) args Optional. Array containing each separate argument to pass to the hook's callback function. Although not passed to a callback, these arguments are used to uniquely identify the event, so they should be the same as those used when originally scheduling the event.
- (int|bool) The Unix timestamp of the next time the event will occur. False if the event doesn't exist.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieve the next timestamp for an event.