wp_clear_scheduled_hook ( $hook, $args = array() )
- (string) hook Action hook, the execution of which will be unscheduled.
- (array) args Optional. Array containing each separate argument to pass to the hook's callback function. Although not passed to a callback, these arguments are used to uniquely identify the event, so they should be the same as those used when originally scheduling the event.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (int|bool) On success an integer indicating number of events unscheduled (0 indicates no events were registered with the hook and arguments combination), false if unscheduling one or more events fail.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Unschedules all events attached to the hook with the specified arguments.Warning: This function may return Boolean FALSE, but may also return a non-Boolean
value which evaluates to FALSE. For information about casting to booleans see the
[PHP documentation](https://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.boolean.php). Use
the `===` operator for testing the return value of this function.