- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_deprecated_hook ( $hook, $version, $replacement = '', $message = '' )
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) hook The hook that was used.
- (string) version The version of WordPress that deprecated the hook.
- (string) replacement Optional. The hook that should have been used. Default empty.
- (string) message Optional. A message regarding the change. Default empty.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.6.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Marks a deprecated action or filter hook as deprecated and throws a notice.Use the Array action to get the backtrace describing where
the deprecated hook was called.
Default behavior is to trigger a user error if `WP_DEBUG` is true.
This function is called by the do_action_deprecated() and apply_filters_deprecated()
functions, and so generally does not need to be called directly.