_deprecated_function ( $function, $version, $replacement = '' )
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) function The function that was called.
- (string) version The version of WordPress that deprecated the function.
- (string) replacement Optional. The function that should have been called. Default empty.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Mark a function as deprecated and inform when it has been used.There is a Array that will be called that can be used
to get the backtrace up to what file and function called the deprecated
The current behavior is to trigger a user error if `WP_DEBUG` is true.
This function is to be used in every function that is deprecated.