_deprecated_constructor ( $class, $version, $parent_class = '' )
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) class The class containing the deprecated constructor.
- (string) version The version of WordPress that deprecated the function.
- (string) parent_class Optional. The parent class calling the deprecated constructor. Default empty string.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Marks a constructor as deprecated and informs when it has been used.Similar to _deprecated_function(), but with different strings. Used to
remove PHP4 style constructors.
The current behavior is to trigger a user error if `WP_DEBUG` is true.
This function is to be used in every PHP4 style constructor method that is deprecated.