_deprecated_file ( $file, $version, $replacement = '', $message = '' )
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) file The file that was included.
- (string) version The version of WordPress that deprecated the file.
- (string) replacement Optional. The file that should have been included based on ABSPATH. Default empty.
- (string) message Optional. A message regarding the change. Default empty.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Mark a file as deprecated and inform when it has been used.There is a hook Array that will be called that can be used
to get the backtrace up to what file and function included the deprecated
The current behavior is to trigger a user error if `WP_DEBUG` is true.
This function is to be used in every file that is deprecated.