- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_wptexturize_pushpop_element ( $text, $stack, $disabled_elements )
- (string) text Text to check. Must be a tag like `<html>` or `[shortcode]`.
- (string) stack Array of open tag elements.
- (string) disabled_elements Array of tag names to match against. Spaces are not allowed in tag names.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.9.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Search for disabled element tags. Push element to stack on tag open and pop
on tag close.Assumes first char of $text is tag opening and last char is tag closing.
Assumes second char of $text is optionally '/' to indicate closing as in </html>.