wptexturize_primes ( $haystack, $needle, $prime, $open_quote, $close_quote )
- (string) haystack The plain text to be searched.
- (string) needle The character to search for such as ' or ".
- (string) prime The prime char to use for replacement.
- (string) open_quote The opening quote char. Opening quote replacement must be accomplished already.
- (string) close_quote The closing quote char to use for replacement.
- (string) The $haystack value after primes and quotes replacements.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Implements a logic tree to determine whether or not "7'." represents seven feet,
then converts the special char into either a prime char or a closing quote char.