- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_wp_array_get ( $array, $path, $default = null )
- (array) array An array from which we want to retrieve some information.
- (array) path An array of keys describing the path with which to retrieve information.
- (mixed) default The return value if the path does not exist within the array, or if `$array` or `$path` are not arrays.
- (mixed) The value from the path specified.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.6.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
retain some symmetry between client and server implementations.
$array = array(
'a' => array(
'b' => array(
'c' => 1,
_wp_array_get( $array, array( 'a', 'b', 'c' );