- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_wp_array_set ( $array, $path, $value = null )
- (array) array An array that we want to mutate to include a specific value in a path.
- (array) path An array of keys describing the path that we want to mutate.
- (mixed) value The value that will be set.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.8.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
retain some symmetry between client and server implementations.
$array = array();
_wp_array_set( $array, array( 'a', 'b', 'c', 1 ) );
'a' => array(
'b' => array(
'c' => 1,