wp_cache_get ( $key, $group = '', $force = false, $found = null )
- (int|string) key The key under which the cache contents are stored.
- (string) group Optional. Where the cache contents are grouped. Default empty.
- (bool) force Optional. Whether to force an update of the local cache from the persistent cache. Default false.
- (bool) found Optional. Whether the key was found in the cache (passed by reference). Disambiguates a return of false, a storable value. Default null.
- (bool|mixed) False on failure to retrieve contents or the cache contents on success
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves the cache contents from the cache by key and group.