- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_get_path_to_translation_from_lang_dir ( $domain )
- (string) domain Text domain. Unique identifier for retrieving translated strings.
- (string|bool) The path to the translation file or false if no translation file was found.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Gets the path to a translation file in the languages directory for the current locale.Holds a cached list of available .mo files to improve performance.