- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_get_path_to_translation ( $domain, $reset = false )
- (string) domain Text domain. Unique identifier for retrieving translated strings.
- (bool) reset Whether to reset the internal cache. Used by the switch to locale functionality.
- (string|bool) The path to the translation file or false if no translation file was found.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Gets the path to a translation file for loading a textdomain just in time.Caches the retrieved results internally.