- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_load_textdomain_just_in_time ( $domain )
- (string) domain Text domain. Unique identifier for retrieving translated strings.
- (bool) True when the textdomain is successfully loaded, false otherwise.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.6.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Loads plugin and theme text domains just-in-time.When a textdomain is encountered for the first time, we try to load
the translation file from `wp-content/languages`, removing the need
to call load_plugin_textdomain() or load_theme_textdomain().