wp_update_term_count ( $terms, $taxonomy, $do_deferred = false )
- (int|array) terms The term_taxonomy_id of the terms.
- (string) taxonomy The context of the term.
- (bool) do_deferred Whether to flush the deferred term counts too. Default false.
- (bool) If no terms will return false, and if successful will return true.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Updates the amount of terms in taxonomy.If there is a taxonomy callback applied, then it will be called for updating
The default action is to count what the amount of terms have the relationship
of term ID. Once that is done, then update the database.