wp_set_comment_cookies ( $comment, $user, $cookies_consent = true )
Defined at:Change Log:
- (WP_Comment) $comment Comment object.
- (WP_User) $user Comment author's user object. The user may not exist.
- (boolean) $cookies_consent Optional. Comment author's consent to store cookies. Default true.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.4.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Sets the cookies used to store an unauthenticated commentator's identity. Typically used
to recall previous comments by this commentator that are still held in moderation.