wp_privacy_process_personal_data_erasure_page ( $response, $eraser_index, $email_address, $page, $request_id )
- (array) $response The response from the personal data eraser for the given page.
- (int) $eraser_index The index of the personal data eraser. Begins at 1.
- (string) $email_address The email address of the user whose personal data this is.
- (int) $page The page of personal data for this eraser. Begins at 1.
- (int) $request_id The request ID for this personal data erasure.
- (array) The filtered response.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.9.6
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Mark erasure requests as completed after processing is finished.
This intercepts the Ajax responses to personal data eraser page requests, and
monitors the status of a request. Once all of the processing has finished, the
request is marked as completed.