wp_filter_object_list ( $list, $args = array(), $operator = 'and', $field = false )
- (array) $list An array of objects to filter
- (array) $args Optional. An array of key => value arguments to match against each object. Default empty array.
- (string) $operator Optional. The logical operation to perform. 'or' means only one element from the array needs to match; 'and' means all elements must match; 'not' means no elements may match. Default 'and'.
- (bool|string) $field A field from the object to place instead of the entire object. Default false.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (array) A list of objects or object fields.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filters a list of objects, based on a set of key => value arguments.