wp_filter_content_tags ( $content, $context = null )
- (string) content The HTML content to be filtered.
- (string) context Optional. Additional context to pass to the filters. Defaults to `current_filter()` when not set.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) Converted content with images modified.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filters specific tags in post content and modifies their markup.Modifies HTML tags in post content to include new browser and HTML technologies
that may not have existed at the time of post creation. These modifications currently
include adding `srcset`, `sizes`, and `loading` attributes to `img` HTML tags, as well
as adding `loading` attributes to `iframe` HTML tags.
Future similar optimizations should be added/expected here.