wp_dashboard_cached_rss_widget ( $widget_id, $callback, $check_urls = array() )
- (string) $widget_id The widget ID.
- (callable) $callback The callback funtion used to display each feed.
- (array) $check_urls RSS feeds
- (mixed) ...$args Optional additional parameters to pass to the callback function when it's called.
- (bool) False on failure. True on success.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Checks to see if all of the feed url in $check_urls are cached.
If $check_urls is empty, look for the rss feed url found in the dashboard
widget options of $widget_id. If cached, call $callback, a function that
echoes out output for this widget. If not cache, echo a "Loading..." stub
which is later replaced by Ajax call (see top of /wp-admin/index.php)