wp_check_filetype_and_ext ( $file, $filename, $mimes = null )
- (string) $file Full path to the file.
- (string) $filename The name of the file (may differ from $file due to $file being in a tmp directory).
- (array) $mimes Optional. Key is the file extension with value as the mime type.
- (array) Values for the extension, MIME, and either a corrected filename or false if original $filename is valid.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Attempt to determine the real file type of a file.
If unable to, the file name extension will be used to determine type.
If it's determined that the extension does not match the file's real type,
then the "proper_filename" value will be set with a proper filename and extension.
Currently this function only supports renaming images validated via wp_get_image_mime().