wp_check_comment_flood ( $is_flood, $ip, $email, $date, $avoid_die = false )
- (bool) $is_flood Is a comment flooding occurring?
- (string) $ip Comment author's IP address.
- (string) $email Comment author's email address.
- (string) $date MySQL time string.
- (bool) $avoid_die When true, a disallowed comment will result in the function returning a WP_Error object, rather than executing wp_die(). Default false.
- (bool) Whether comment flooding is occurring.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Checks whether comment flooding is occurring.
Won't run, if current user can manage options, so to not block