wp_add_inline_style ( $handle, $data )
- (string) $handle Name of the stylesheet to add the extra styles to.
- (string) $data String containing the CSS styles to be added.
- (bool) True on success, false on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Add extra CSS styles to a registered stylesheet.
Styles will only be added if the stylesheet is already in the queue.
Accepts a string $data containing the CSS. If two or more CSS code blocks
are added to the same stylesheet $handle, they will be printed in the order
they were added, i.e. the latter added styles can redeclare the previous.