wp_add_inline_script ( $handle, $data, $position = 'after' )
- (string) $handle Name of the script to add the inline script to.
- (string) $position Optional. Whether to add the inline script before the handle or after. Default 'after'.
- (bool) True on success, false on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Adds extra code to a registered script.
Code will only be added if the script is already in the queue.
Accepts a string $data containing the Code. If two or more code blocks
are added to the same script $handle, they will be printed in the order
they were added, i.e. the latter added code can redeclare the previous.