send_confirm_account_action_email ( $action_name, $action_description = '', $email = '' )
- (string) $action_name Name of the action that is being confirmed.
- (string) $action_description User facing description of the action they will be confirming.
- (string) $email User email address. This can be the address of a registered or non-registered user. Defaults to logged in user email address.
- (WP_ERROR|bool) Will return true/false based on the success of sending the email, or a WP_Error object.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Send a confirmation request email to confirm an action.