rest_filter_response_fields ( $response, $server, $request )
- (WP_REST_Response) response Current response being served.
- (WP_REST_Server) server ResponseHandler instance (usually WP_REST_Server).
- (WP_REST_Request) request The request that was used to make current response.
- (WP_REST_Response) Response to be served, trimmed down to contain a subset of fields.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.8.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filters the REST API response to include only a white-listed set of response object fields.