- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_wp_post_revision_fields ( $post = array(), $deprecated = false )
- (array|WP_Post) $post Optional. A post array or a WP_Post object being processed for insertion as a post revision. Default empty array.
- (bool) $deprecated Not used.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (array) Array of fields that can be versioned.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.6.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Determines which fields of posts are to be saved in revisions.