recurse_dirsize ( $directory, $exclude = null, $max_execution_time = null )
- (string) $directory Full path of a directory.
- (string|array) $exclude Optional. Full path of a subdirectory to exclude from the total, or array of paths. Expected without trailing slash(es).
- (int) $max_execution_time Maximum time to run before giving up. In seconds. The timeout is global and is measured from the moment WordPress started to load.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (int|false|null) Size in bytes if a valid directory. False if not. Null if timeout.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Get the size of a directory recursively.
Used by get_dirsize() to get a directory's size when it contains