recurse_dirsize ( $directory, $exclude = null, $max_execution_time = null, $directory_cache = null )
- (string) directory Full path of a directory.
- (string|array) exclude Optional. Full path of a subdirectory to exclude from the total, or array of paths. Expected without trailing slash(es).
- (int) max_execution_time Maximum time to run before giving up. In seconds. The timeout is global and is measured from the moment WordPress started to load.
- (array) directory_cache Optional. Array of cached directory paths.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (int|bool|null) Size in bytes if a valid directory. False if not. Null if timeout.
- Introduced in WordPress: —
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Get the size of a directory recursively.Used by get_dirsize() to get a directory size when it contains other directories.