get_dirsize ( $directory, $max_execution_time = null )
- (string) directory Full path of a directory.
- (int) max_execution_time Maximum time to run before giving up. In seconds. The timeout is global and is measured from the moment WordPress started to load.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (int|false|null) Size in bytes if a valid directory. False if not. Null if timeout.
- Introduced in WordPress: —
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Gets the size of a directory.A helper function that is used primarily to check whether
a blog has exceeded its allowed upload space.