load_theme_textdomain ( $domain, $path = false )
- (string) $domain Text domain. Unique identifier for retrieving translated strings.
- (string) $path Optional. Path to the directory containing the .mo file. Default false.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (bool) True when textdomain is successfully loaded, false otherwise.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Load the theme's translated strings.
If the current locale exists as a .mo file in the theme's root directory, it
will be included in the translated strings by the $domain.
The .mo files must be named based on the locale exactly.