load_child_theme_textdomain ( $domain, $path = false )
- (string) domain Text domain. Unique identifier for retrieving translated strings.
- (string) path Optional. Path to the directory containing the .mo file. Default false.
- (bool) True when the theme textdomain is successfully loaded, false otherwise.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.9.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Load the child themes translated strings.If the current locale exists as a .mo file in the child themes
root directory, it will be included in the translated strings by the $domain.
The .mo files must be named based on the locale exactly.