is_object_in_term ( $object_id, $taxonomy, $terms = null )
- (int) $object_id ID of the object (post ID, link ID, ...).
- (string) $taxonomy Single taxonomy name.
- (int|string|array) $terms Optional. Term term_id, name, slug or array of said. Default null.
- (bool|WP_Error) WP_Error on input error.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Determine if the given object is associated with any of the given terms.
The given terms are checked against the object's terms' term_ids, names and slugs.
Terms given as integers will only be checked against the object's terms' term_ids.
If no terms are given, determines if object is associated with any terms in the given taxonomy.