get_objects_in_term ( $term_ids, $taxonomies, $args = array() )
- (int|int) term_ids Term ID or array of term IDs of terms that will be used.
- (string|string) taxonomies String of taxonomy name or Array of string values of taxonomy names.
- (array|string) args Change the order of the object IDs, either ASC or DESC.
- (string|WP_Error) An array of object IDs as numeric strings on success, WP_Error if the taxonomy does not exist.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves object IDs of valid taxonomy and term.The strings of `$taxonomies` must exist before this function will continue.
On failure of finding a valid taxonomy, it will return a WP_Error.
The `$terms` aren't checked the same as `$taxonomies`, but still need to exist
for object IDs to be returned.
It is possible to change the order that object IDs are returned by using `$args`
with either ASC or DESC array. The value should be in the key named 'order'.