get_objects_in_term ( $term_ids, $taxonomies, $args = array() )
- (int|array) term_ids Term ID or array of term IDs of terms that will be used.
- (string|array) taxonomies String of taxonomy name or Array of string values of taxonomy names.
- (array|string) args Change the order of the object_ids, either ASC or DESC.
- (array|WP_Error) An array of $object_ids on success, WP_Error if the taxonomy does not exist.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieve object_ids of valid taxonomy and term.The strings of $taxonomies must exist before this function will continue.
On failure of finding a valid taxonomy, it will return a WP_Error class,
kind of like Exceptions in PHP 5, except you can't catch them. Even so,
you can still test for the WP_Error class and get the error message.
The $terms aren't checked the same as $taxonomies, but still need to exist
for $object_ids to be returned.
It is possible to change the order that object_ids is returned by either
using PHP sort family functions or using the database by using $args with
either ASC or DESC array. The value should be in the key named 'order'.