- insert_blog is deprecated since version 5.0.0!
insert_blog ( $domain, $path, $site_id )
- (string) $domain The domain of the new site.
- (string) $path The path of the new site.
- (int) $site_id Unless you're running a multi-network install, be sure to set this value to 1.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (int|false) The ID of the new row
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: 5.0.0
Store basic site info in the blogs table.
This function creates a row in the wp_blogs table and returns
the new blog's ID. It is the first step in creating a new blog.