has_term ( $term = '', $taxonomy = '', $post = null )
- (string|int|array) $term Optional. The term name/term_id/slug or array of them to check for.
- (string) $taxonomy Taxonomy name
- (int|object) $post Optional. Post to check instead of the current post.
- (bool) True if the current post has any of the given tags (or any tag, if no tag specified).
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Check if the current post has any of given terms.
The given terms are checked against the post's terms' term_ids, names and slugs.
Terms given as integers will only be checked against the post's terms' term_ids.
If no terms are given, determines if post has any terms.