has_term ( $term = '', $taxonomy = '', $post = null )
- (string|int|array) term Optional. The term name/term_id/slug, or an array of them to check for. Default empty.
- (string) taxonomy Optional. Taxonomy name. Default empty.
- (int|WP_Post) post Optional. Post to check. Defaults to the current post.
- (bool) True if the current post has any of the given terms (or any term, if no term specified). False otherwise.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Checks if the current post has any of given terms.The given terms are checked against the post's terms' term_ids, names and slugs.
Terms given as integers will only be checked against the post's terms' term_ids.
If no terms are given, determines if post has any terms.