has_category ( $category = '', $post = null )
- (string|int|array) category Optional. The category name/term_id/slug, or an array of them to check for. Default empty.
- (int|WP_Post) post Optional. Post to check. Defaults to the current post.
- (bool) True if the current post has any of the given categories (or any category, if no category specified). False otherwise.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Checks if the current post has any of given category.The given categories are checked against the post's categories' term_ids, names and slugs.
Categories given as integers will only be checked against the post's categories' term_ids.
If no categories are given, determines if post has any categories.