get_user_option ( $option, $user = 0, $deprecated = '' )
- (string) option User option name.
- (int) user Optional. User ID.
- (string) deprecated Use get_option() to check for an option in the options table.
- (mixed) User option value on success, false on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieve user option that can be either per Site or per Network.If the user ID is not given, then the current user will be used instead. If
the user ID is given, then the user data will be retrieved. The filter for
the result, will also pass the original option name and finally the user data
object as the third parameter.
The option will first check for the per site name and then the per Network name.