get_settings_errors ( $setting = '', $sanitize = false )
- (string) setting Optional slug title of a specific setting whose errors you want.
- (bool) sanitize Whether to re-sanitize the setting value before returning errors.
- (array) Array of settings errors.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Fetch settings errors registered by add_settings_error().Checks the $wp_settings_errors array for any errors declared during the current
pageload and returns them.
If changes were just submitted ($_GET['settings-updated']) and settings errors were saved
to the 'settings_errors' transient then those errors will be returned instead. This
is used to pass errors back across pageloads.
Use the $sanitize argument to manually re-sanitize the option before returning errors.
This is useful if you have errors or notices you want to show even when the user
hasn't submitted data (i.e. when they first load an options page, or in the Array