get_lastpostmodified ( $timezone = 'server', $post_type = 'any' )
- (string) timezone Optional. The timezone for the timestamp. See get_lastpostdate() for information on accepted values. Default 'server'.
- (string) post_type Optional. The post type to check. Default 'any'.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) The timestamp in 'Y-m-d H:i:s' format, or false on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.2.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Get the most recent time that a post on the site was modified.The server timezone is the default and is the difference between GMT and
server time. The 'blog' value is just when the last post was modified. The
'gmt' is when the last post was modified in GMT time.