get_lastpostdate ( $timezone = 'server', $post_type = 'any' )
- (string) $timezone Optional. The timezone for the timestamp. Accepts 'server', 'blog', or 'gmt'. 'server' uses the server's internal timezone. 'blog' uses the `post_modified` field, which proxies to the timezone set for the site. 'gmt' uses the `post_modified_gmt` field. Default 'server'.
- (string) $post_type Optional. The post type to check. Default 'any'.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) The date of the last post.
- Introduced in WordPress: 0.71
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieve the date that the last post was published.
The server timezone is the default and is the difference between GMT and
server time. The 'blog' value is the date when the last post was posted. The
'gmt' is when the last post was posted in GMT formatted date.