get_delete_post_link ( $id = 0, $deprecated = '', $force_delete = false )
- (int|WP_Post) id Optional. Post ID or post object. Default is the global `$post`.
- (string) deprecated Not used.
- (bool) force_delete Optional. Whether to bypass Trash and force deletion. Default false.
- (string|void) The delete post link URL for the given post.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.9.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves the delete posts link for post.Can be used within the WordPress loop or outside of it, with any post type.