do_accordion_sections ( $screen, $context, $object )
- (string|object) screen The screen identifier.
- (string) context The screen context for which to display accordion sections.
- (mixed) object Gets passed to the section callback function as the first parameter.
- (int) Number of meta boxes as accordion sections.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.6.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Meta Box Accordion Template Function.Largely made up of abstracted code from do_meta_boxes(), this
function serves to build meta boxes as list items for display as
a collapsible accordion.