add_settings_section ( $id, $title, $callback, $page )
- (string) $id Slug-name to identify the section. Used in the 'id' attribute of tags.
- (string) $title Formatted title of the section. Shown as the heading for the section.
- (callable) $callback Function that echos out any content at the top of the section (between heading and fields).
- (string) $page The slug-name of the settings page on which to show the section. Built-in pages include 'general', 'reading', 'writing', 'discussion', 'media', etc. Create your own using add_options_page();
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Add a new section to a settings page.
Part of the Settings API. Use this to define new settings sections for an admin page.
Show settings sections in your admin page callback function with do_settings_sections().
Add settings fields to your section with add_settings_field()
The $callback argument should be the name of a function that echoes out any
content you want to show at the top of the settings section before the actual
fields. It can output nothing if you want.