add_blog_option ( $id, $option, $value )
- (int) id A blog ID. Can be null to refer to the current blog.
- (string) option Name of option to add. Expected to not be SQL-escaped.
- (mixed) value Optional. Option value, can be anything. Expected to not be SQL-escaped.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (bool) True if the option was added, false otherwise.
- Introduced in WordPress: —
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Add a new option for a given blog ID.You do not need to serialize values. If the value needs to be serialized, then
it will be serialized before it is inserted into the database. Remember,
resources can not be serialized or added as an option.
You can create options without values and then update the values later.
Existing options will not be updated and checks are performed to ensure that you
aren't adding a protected WordPress option. Care should be taken to not name
options the same as the ones which are protected.