- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_unzip_file_ziparchive ( $file, $to, $needed_dirs = array() )
- (string) $file Full path and filename of zip archive
- (string) $to Full path on the filesystem to extract archive to
- (array) $needed_dirs A partial list of required folders needed to be created.
- (mixed) WP_Error on failure, True on success
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
This function should not be called directly, use unzip_file instead. Attempts to unzip an archive using the ZipArchive class.
Assumes that WP_Filesystem() has already been called and set up.