- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_deep_replace ( $search, $subject )
- (string|array) $search The value being searched for, otherwise known as the needle. An array may be used to designate multiple needles.
- (string) $subject The string being searched and replaced on, otherwise known as the haystack.
- (string) The string with the replaced svalues.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.8.1
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Perform a deep string replace operation to ensure the values in $search are no longer present
Repeats the replacement operation until it no longer replaces anything so as to remove "nested" values
e.g. $subject = '%0%0%0DDD', $search ='%0D', $result ='' rather than the '%0%0DD' that
str_replace would return